How can I convert a Word document to a PDF?To convert a Word document to a PDF file in WORD 2010, you need to follow this 5-step guide. This is how it's done:
- Open the desired document in Microsoft Word.
- Click "File" in the top left and select "Save As".
- In the dialog that opens, specify where the document should be saved.
- Select the format "PDF" under "Save as type" and click on "Save".
- The Word document is converted to a PDF and is located in the selected location.
To convert a Word document to a PDF in WORD 2013 und WORD 2016, 365 i, there is a five-step method. How it works:
- Open the desired document in Word.
- Click "File" in the top left and then select "Export".
- Click the Create PDF/XPS Document button.
- A window opens in which you can specify the file name and the storage location. Make sure PDF is selected as file type.
- Click Publish to create the PDF file.